Saturday 24 April 2010

One - part one

After loving making my number 2 zebra card, I thought I'd follow up with a 1 card.

As you can see from my photos, the sun has been shining brightly today. I thought it was great at first, and set myself up in the dining room printing away. Then I notice that the ink seems to be a bit gloopier than normal, then the screen looks like it's drying up. That's when it clicks, I'm printing away in front of a huge window with the sun beating down on me and it's drying everything out quicker than I can work! What started out as a fun, carefree project has suddenly changed into a race - to try to get as many printed before I need to clean out the screen again.

I'm a glutton for punishment though, I decided to still go for the next colour, I just can't wait to see if my design works.

Can you tell what it is yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment