Sunday 7 November 2010

Chilford Hall

Hold on to your hats - I've got a few shots of my swag bag from Chilford Hall quilt fair, and oh dear, did I overspend or what?

It was a lovely day though, caught up with friends, lots of chats, giggles and so so much fabric!



Obviously, quite a few spots. It'd be rude not to.


Pretty flowers and er… some more spots.


Some lovely, lovely strawberries ready for Spring/Summertime.


This flowery one reminds me of the wall paper in the bedroom that I shared with my sister when we were little. Imagine waking up to that every morning, good old 70's, eh?


This is my real favourite of the day, but have absolutely no idea what I'm going to use it for, hmm…


And finally a few seasonal ones as for my Christmas projects


you probably can't see it on this photo, but the white one has white snowflakes on


I ventured out on a limb this time and bought some coloured threads, I've only ever used white before so I'll blame Jay if it turns out badly. She's a complete convert to these YLI threads,and she makes beautiful quilts so I'm pretty sure it'll be a wise move.


Now I best get on and actually making something with all this otherwise I wont be allowed to go back next Spring. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment