Friday 21 January 2011

Candy shop - part two

I have a poorly little girl off school this week so haven't had as much time as hoped to get bits done, which includes ironing the quilt top before I took a photo of it.


I don't think it would have made much difference though as when I turned round from finding my camera, I found the quilt had someone stood on top of it telling me how pretty it was. I hadn't even left the room!


I've pieced all the outer borders together in a random pattern, and this will be pretty much the size of the finished quilt. It's going to be a baby's quilt so it really doesn't need to be too big.
I've ordered the backing material for this quilt, but until it arrives I can't go any further now. Another one for the 'things to finish off' pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment