Saturday 12 February 2011

Dot cubes


A bit jazzy, eh?

I may have flunked out of the rabbit one, but I still voted and I have just uploaded my design to spoonflower's latest fabric competition called 'pointillism'. So this is my first ever entry.

I made it last night, and I think I may have gone mad (was I drunk?, no). For some unknown reason I decided making cubes out of dots would be a good idea (?!) and then got completely fixated on trying to work out how it could repeat print continually. I think this would work but the only way to know for sure is to get some printed. Hmmm…

I've already got an idea in mind for the next comp 'breakfast' and it WILL be simpler than this. I'm sure it will… ok, so not so sure.

1 comment:

  1. I think a print in that size would be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete