Wednesday 9 November 2011

Santa's on his way



It's that time of year again. Sure enough the pressures on to get your Chrimbo cards sorted, and this year I thought I'd print us some snowmen cards to send out. I still really like my Russian dolls card, so I thought I base the snowmen on that idea. What's cuter than a family of snowmen hey?


I've printed a few more Than I needed (expecting some dodge prints) but they all printed really well. So I'm going to put the extras for sale in my Folksy and Etsy shops.

Also, for the month of November I'm also going to do an offer where you can buy any four of my cards for a tenner. It doesn't matter if they're all the same, or if it's one of four different designs. This is all in an effort to regain some drawer space as I have other ideas that I what to get on and make, but need some space to accommodate them. If you want to take me up on this offer look out for this listing:

No comments:

Post a Comment