Wednesday 9 October 2013

M.I.A

Hello!

Recently, I've been missing my blog and felt it was high time that I re-entered the blog world. Who knows how long it will last this time but what can I say? Life kinda tends to take over.

I'm mainly blaming this young man, Wilf


At my quilting group we have been beavering away together to make a 'red, white and blue' quilt to be auctioned off for charity. I'd like to point out which were my blocks, but I didn't get mine finished in time for this photo (another thing that had slipped) but I have got made them in time for the finished quilt. Phew!


I've also started going to a stitch-and-bitch at the wonderful Hoop trying to kick start my own 'sewing for fun' projects.


and started to learn how to crochet, just for good measure!




2 comments:

  1. Thanks Beth. You know I'll be catching up on your blog too :)
    (BTW I like your new photo. Might inspire me to update mine although a good photo of me just simply doesn't exist!)

    ReplyDelete