Sunday 25 April 2010

Folksy here I come

After completing my first two cards designs, I have decided to take the plunge and see if anyone will buy them off me.

Now where to start?

I decided to start on Folksy, it's a site I have looked at a few times and feel comfy with it. It's also handy that it's all in good ol' sterling so I didn't have to do any conversion maths just yet. Although I do plan to try out Etsy as well, just maybe later on this week.

It all seemed a good idea until it came down to writing the description, I had no idea what to say. After quite a lot of dilly-dallying, I decided to keep it short and sweet but now I worry that it all sounds too formal. Well it'll do for now, I can always change it further down the line if I come up with anything better.



No comments:

Post a Comment