Thursday 15 April 2010

For the man who has everything…

I'm always at a loss as to what to buy my dad for his birthday, and this year was no exception. However, recently I've been loving all the unusual bits that you can get off Etsy and Folksy. We have so many clever people, making great stuff so that this year I only looked online for inspiration.
My dad is now at that age where he has simple pleasures (a game of golf, nice bottle of wine, that kind of thing) and he's in a position to buy the things he wants, as he wants them. So instead of getting him some golf balls as my husband suggested (you never can have too many balls!) I found this wonderful object from www.etsy.com/shop/Libbie.

It's a proper golf club that has been altered into a wine bottle stopper, I love it! Even if he never uses it, hopefully it made him smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment