Wednesday 28 April 2010

Talk about getting ahead of oneself

The sun must be getting to me. That's the only reasoning I've got. I have put my name down for a stall at Pippa's Mayfair!

This is a craft fair in our local town, on the 21st of May. I've never done anything like this, or even been to this before as a customer, but thought if I really am contemplating selling some of my cards what better way to get some feedback on my designs.

Now I have a deadline to work to, I'll have to pull my finger out to make up enough things to fill a stall/table. Oh dear, what have I done?

And I have now also opened an Etsy shop, eeeschk! I find all the postage and converting pounds into dollars type things scary, and not sure if I've even put the right amounts anyway but you've got to start somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment