Tuesday 9 August 2011

Dinos…

I have finally printed my dino cards!


Thanks for your comment, Beth, about white on bright colours. I did think about it a lot, and in the end dummied them all up in full colour to decide, and as you can see I did go with the white text. They just seemed a bit more punchier in the flesh, as it were.


I printed them in just 3 colour ways: lime green, aquamarine and mango. I thought these made nice friendly looking dinosaurs.


I'm a bit worried that from these photos you can't tell that the neck and tail are folded so that they stay in position when the card is stood up. Maybe I should do a shot of it from an end perspective.



Anyway, they come creased and folded, ready for you to write your message on the inside, and they're now in my shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment