Saturday 3 July 2010

Bounce, bounce, bounce…

This time of year the calendar looks pretty full, we seem to have an influx of birthdays with one in particular taking precedence, my daughter's. So I have been spending most of the week trying to organise the celebrations, starting with the invite:


I thought, since the main entertainment for the party was a bouncy castle, I'd try to fold the card in a way that hinted at a bouncy castle. I could also hide all the other info down inside one of the creases, cool huh?


I did try it out in two colour ways, but the hubster preferred the blue sky and clouds version.


One of the the other birthdays on the calendar was for my mother-in-law. She has just recently started wearing earrings daily, so we thought we'd buy here a pair to bump up her collection. I thought these flowers for your ears were delightful, so much so I bought myself some too. Well it would be rude not to, wouldn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment