Saturday 10 July 2010

Give me your answer do

    Daisy, daisy, give me your answer, do
    I'm half crazy all for the love of you.
    It wont be a stylish marriage -
    I can't afford a carriage,
    But you'd look sweet upon the seat
    Of a bicycle built for two.


Sorry, but I can't help but sing that song in my head whenever I think of the name Daisy. I have a little friend who has had a birthday this week, so I felt it was only right to make her a special pop-up card.


I am just so pleased with the way it has turned out, the colours are just so glorious. I thought I might make a couple more to put on Folksy/Etsy, see if anyone else likes them too.

Once again I've made this card A5 when folded, so need to find some lovely recycled envelopes to put them into. I don't think the plain white post office ones really cut it, but that's what I've been using so far.





No comments:

Post a Comment